1. A resident has an obligation to behave in a way, that in the slightest way does not violate the comfort of other residents and surrounding neighbors, and in the way that does not expose them to any danger.
2. A resident is required to save electicity and water, and has an obligation of waste sorting.
3. Each person invited must be reported to the administration, at latest in the moment of entering the bulding. The number of visitors is limited. Visitors are allowed to stay only in the common parts of the building from 8.00 till 22.00.
4. Every resident in case of any threat is obliged to notify the administration, and also to report, if on the premises there is a person, who is not a visitor of any of the residents.
5. The rooms are exclusively for the use of their residents. Without their permission other residents are not allowed to enter the room.
6. The common parts of the dormitory are available for residents’ use in accordance with paragraph 1.
7. Lights-out period is from 22.00 till 6.00.
8. Every resident is responsible for maintaining their room and the dormitory in the state of cleanliness and order.
9. Everyone cleans up after themselves, washes the dishes and disposes of the trash.
10. Residents are responsible for all the destruction and damage in the dormitory. Each occuring damage and malfunction must be immediately reported to the administration of the building.
11. The security deposit will be used to cover the costs of any possible damages that exceed any regular and typical usage.
12. It is forbidden to process any electrical and water-plumbing repairs (e.g. clogged footbath, leaking tap or shower, changing a light bulb, etc.)
- each malfunction must be immediately reported to the administration of the building.
13. Due to security reasons – the exterior building door should be closed each time and at all times.